Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Avocado 'N Olive Tostaditos
- 3/4 cup olives, wedges
- 1 cup avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (2 oz.) mild chilies, diced
- 1 Tbs canned jalapenos, diced
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- 50 round tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl. Mix well. Cover and chill for several hours. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture onto each tortilla chip. Sprinkle each tostadito with a pinch of shredded cheese.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.