Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Autumn Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider, or juice
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of chops with pepper. Brown chops 2-3 minutes on each side in hot skillet. Add apple cider. Cover tightly; cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 F. Drain off juices.
- In a small bowl combine cranberry sauce, honey, orange juice concentrate, ginger and nutmeg. Pour over chops. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until heated through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with baked sweet potatoes and steamed cauliflower.
Copyright 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.