Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Arugula, Corn, and Tomato Salad
- 1 15.25 oz can organic corn, rinsed
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 oz fresh arugula
- 6 oz goat cheese crumbles
- Toasted almonds, sliced (optional)
- Toss all the ingredients together with a simple dressing made of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.