Penn Herb Wellness Guide
All American Strawberry Clouds
- 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles (or pretzels)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) stemmed sliced strawberries
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place about 2 teaspoons chow mein noodles into each. Melt chocolate according to package directions; spoon about 1 tablespoon into each cup to cover noodles. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set. In mixer bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon an equal amount of cream mixture into each cup. Top with strawberries; serve immediately.
Copyright 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.