Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Quick and Easy Tostadas
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans (or mashed beans)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced and diced
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce or salsa
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeos
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups fresh greens
- Yogurt/sour cream, avocado, cilantro, and salsa for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake tortillas for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with refried beans, green bell pepper, sauce or salsa, jalapeos (a few on each), and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
- Top with greens and any additional toppings you like.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.