Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Lemon Rosemary Biscotti Bites
- 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs herb of your choice (rosemary works well)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 dates, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbs cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbs canola oil
- Mix everything together, mash into a ball, and then mold into a square snake. Double the recipe for bigger pieces.
- Wrap the snake in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- After chilling, slice biscotti and bake at 375F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.