Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded ginger
- 2 tsp wasabi powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2-4 Tbs raw honey
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, garlic (if desired), and ginger and blend until smooth. Pour through a fine strainer and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible. Discard pulp.
- Whisk in the wasabi, cayenne, and honey.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator. Serve 2 tablespoons at a time on an empty stomach. Add to 1 cup hot water for a warming tonic.
Copyright 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.