Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Easy Fresh Fruit Tart
- 18 oz sugar cookie dough, (one 18-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
- Press cookie dough into a 12-inch (30cm) pizza pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Bake for 1215 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread lemon curd over cookie crust. Arrange raspberries, blueberries and kiwi on top of curd. Serve the same day.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.