Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 lbs pitted fresh cherries, halved
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 3 Tbs slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F. Add sugar and cornstarch to cherries. Toss to coat.
- Grease pan generously with butter. Pour cherries in.
- Make batter by adding milk, eggs, flour, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and almond extract to a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour batter over cherries. Top with almonds and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.