Penn Herb Wellness Guide
California Cuisine Pizza
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 Tbs garlic oil
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 16 oz pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 Tbs sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut chicken into1-inch pieces. In large skillet, heat garlic oil. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken juices are clear. Stir in Italian seasoning and remove from heat.
- Combine ricotta and mozzarella; spread on pre-baked pizza crust. Spread spinach over cheese mixture; add the chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza for 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into portions and serve. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.