Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Boneless Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Garlic
- 1 boneless leg of lamb
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 package rosemary, stems removed and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F. Remove lamb from package, but leave the netting on.
- Being careful not to cut the netting, make slits in the lamb and insert the garlic pieces all around the leg.
- Salt and pepper the lamb.
- Add rosemary to a bowl with olive oil. Rub the oil and rosemary all over the leg of lamb.
- Insert a thermometer into the middle of the leg of lamb (don't rely on the pop-up thermometer).
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, then turn the oven temperature down to 350F.
- Roast until thermometer reaches 130F for rare, 140F for medium rare, and 150F for medium.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.