Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In one bowl sift together salt, baking powder, and flour.
- In another bowl whisk together egg, oil, sugar, and milk.
- Take 1 heaping tablespoon of the dry ingredients and toss with the blueberries.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix. Then fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.