Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Basil Baked Cod Fillets
- 1/2 lb cod, haddock, lingcod, or orange roughy fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- dash salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored and cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Drain and pat fillets dry and cut into 2 serving pieces. Combine oil and lemon juice in a baking dish. Add fish and turn to coat both sides. Sprinkle with basil, pepper, and salt. Overlap tomatoes in an even layer on fish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees F about 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.