Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 2 oz (30g each) biscotti, hazelnut or plain (two cookies)
- 8 Tbs caramel topping, fat-free
- 4 cups low-fat chocolate ice cream, any flavor will work
- 4 large bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup whipped cream, light
- Place biscotti in a zip-lock bag, crush with a rolling pin or meat mallet. Set aside.
- Remove top of caramel jar and place jar in microwave. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until caramel is slightly melted and runny.
- Spoon 1/4 cup (65g) ice cream into each of 8 parfait glasses. Top the ice cream with 1/4 cup (45g) banana slices and 1 Tbsp (15g) whipped cream. Rrepeat the layers, ending with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle each parfait with about 1 Tbsp (7g) biscotti crumbs, and top with about 1 Tbsp (15mL) caramel sauce.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.