Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Baked Pumpkin Bites
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Beat eggs and combine with all other ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together.
- Grease a mini muffin tin and pour batter in to the brim.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool completely before removing otherwise your oatmeal might stick. Use a knife to cut along the edges and twist to remove.
Copyright 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.