Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Baked Oatmeal Snack Bars
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or any nuts you like)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (any you like—raisins, cranberries, dates, or figs)
- 1/4 cup seeds (any you like—sunflower, pumpkin, flax, or sesame)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9x9 baking dish that's either coated in cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.