Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Baked Banana Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Combine the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Line an 8-inch pan (square or round) with parchment paper (for easy removal and cutting), or just use cooking spray or a pie dish (which is harder to get out in one piece, but saves having to use parchment paper).
- Pour batter into pan. Top with banana slices.
- Pop into oven for about 26 minutes.
- After 26 minutes, increase heat to broil, sprinkle oatmeal with brown sugar, and broil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.