Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Asparagus and Ham Frittata
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped, blanched asparagus
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven broiler. Preheat oven-safe skillet.
- Drizzle oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Then spread cooked ham and asparagus in an even layer on the bottom of the skillet.
- In a different pan, scramble the eggs and add kosher salt and pepper to taste. Then pour the scrambled eggs over the asparagus and ham.
- Cook oven-safe skillet over medium heat until eggs are set up on the sides of the skillet.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake under the broiler until eggs are set and frittata is lightly browned and fluffy.
Copyright 2019 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2019.