Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Apple Pork Chops
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs flour
- Combine apple cider, mustard, celery seed, salt, and pepper in a shallow baking dish or gallon size bag.
- Add pork chops and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Reserve marinade after marinating.
- Preheat broiler, grill, or grill pan. Broil or grill chops until browned.
- Preheat small skillet or sauce pan. Add olive oil. Whisk in flour. Cook flour until fragrant. Whisk in reserved marinade. Bring to a boil and simmer until chops are done.
- Serve with simple roasted vegetables.
Copyright 2020 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.