Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Apple Bread Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 apples, cored and cubed
- 6 cups day-old bread cubes
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugars, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir in the apples and bread cubes and stir until completely combined and all of the bread is moist.
- Pour into a greased 8- or 9-inch square or round baking dish. Bake at 350F for about 60 minutes until set and golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.