Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh plums, divided
- Heat oven to 375F. Beat butter and sugar in mixer bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well-blended.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add to egg mixture; beat on low speed until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup of the plums. Spread batter in greased 9-inch round baking pan. Top with remaining plums.
- Bake in 375F oven until top is lightly browned and center springs back when lightly tapped with finger, 3035 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.