Nutritional Remedies For Alcohol Use Support
Excess alcohol consumption overloads the liver and steals vital nutrients from the body such as B vitamins, magnesium, and the antioxidant vitamin C. Limit your alcohol intake for better health. Try Kudzu Root and L-Glutamine to help with cravings.
Consider these natural remedies to help balance the effects of alcohol:
- Kudzu Root A widely publicized university study suggests that its active ingredients may reduce the desire for alcohol
- Milk Thistle Seed helps detoxify and regenerate healthy liver function
- Ginkgo helps revitalizes mental energy and clear "mental fog"
- B Complex Vitamins give you energy and help support the nervous system
- Scullcap, Passionflower and Hops are calming herbs that ease tension and soothe nervous irritability
For more results, click here for Advanced Search